- Whole Wheat Cereal with Added Vitamins & Iron.
- The Nation’s Favourite Cereal†
- † The number 1 cereal brand in the UK and ROI based on the last 52 weeks of retail sales value from Nielsen up to 03.12.2016
- Want to enjoy a healthy start?
- Weetabix is packed with 100% wholegrain goodness* and is high in fibre. Top it with natural yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and some fresh strawberries, which are an excellent source of vitamin C. There’s no better way to start your day!
- Have you had yours?
- *Wheat Bran fibre contributes to an acceleration of intestinal transit as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 20g of wheat bran fibre.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Breakfast Cereals Weetabix Limited Burton Latimer
- High fibre
- Low in sugar and salt
- 100% wholegrain wheat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- High fibre
- Low in sugar
- Low salt
Wholegrain Wheat (95%), Malted Barley Extract, Sugar, Salt, Niacin, Iron, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid
Store in a cool dry, odour free place, For Best Before, see bottom flap.
Number of uses
12 This pack contains twelve 2-biscuit servings
Card – Widely Recycled Box Mixed Material – Not Currently Recycled Wrap
24 x Biscuits
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 2 biscuit serving||%RI* per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.2g||–|
|of which sugars||4.4g||1.7g||–|
|Vitamins & Iron||–||–||–|
|*RI – Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||–||–||–|
|This pack contains twelve 2-biscuit servings||–||–||–|