Vanish Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder 470 G
- For ingredients information:
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Oxi Action Powder Fabric Stain Remover.
- Amazing Stain Removal
- Whatever the stain*
- Millions of Oxi Action Bubbles
- Oxi Action Formula
- Safe on everyday fabrics**, colours and whites
- *any stain types: coloured, greasy or enzymatic
- ** everyday fabrics like cotton and polyester
- Nothing but the ingredients you need
- Free From
- Chlorine Bleach.
- Unbeatable Stain Fighters
- Sodium Percarbonate – Releases active oxygen to lift out stains safely.
- Enzymes – Break down food, starch and outdoor stains.
- Anionic Surfactants & Non-ionic Surfactants – Remove greasy stains safely.
- Cleaning Boosters & Helpers
- Sodium Carbonate – Enhances deep cleaning.
- Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) – Boosts stain removal even at low temperatures.
- Zeolite – Softens water.
- Freshness Booster
- Perfume – Provides a boost of scent.
- Pack size: 470g
>30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Zeolites, Enzymes, Perfume
Reclose lid after each use and keep Vanish in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Clean & dry the scoop before placing back into tub
- After pre-treat wash as usual
- Mix 10g of powder with equal amount of water and stir for 30 secs
- Apply mix on the stain
- Rub the stain as needed
- After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
- Add x1 scoop to 4L of water
- For Whites 6h Max
- For Colours 1h Max
- For best results on stains, rub before rinsing
- 1 scoop = 60ml
- Add with your detergent in the drawer:
- For normal stains x1/2 scoop
- For tough & dried-in stains x1 scoop
- Just add one scoop in every wash
- Usage Advice:
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric label.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
- For best results, it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.
- Do not use on any garment or rug made of wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces – for example wood, metals etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
- Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
- VANISH OXI ACTION POWDER Fabric Stain Remover. Contains Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Benzenesulfonic Acid, C10-13 Alkyl derivs. Sodium Salts. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. Reclose lid after each use and keep Vanish in a cool dry place.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK – PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- ROI – Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318