Vanish Crystal White White Oxi Action Remover Powder 470 G
- For ingredients information:
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Oxi Action Crystal White Powder Fabric Stain Remover.
- Vanish Oxi Action White Powder, specifically developed to make your Whites Whiter and give you Amazing Stain Removal results 1st time! The special Oxi Action formula penetrates and lifts the stain first time, while the whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in your washing.
- You choose how to use this versatile stain remover – in the wash, pre-treat or soak your fabrics. Keeping your clothes stain free & whiter is easier than you think – just add a scoop in every wash.
- Safe on everyday fabrics**.
- **Every day fabrics like cotton and polyester
- Chlorine-free formula
- Pack size: 470g
> 30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, < 5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Zeolites, Enzymes, Optical Brighteners
Reclose lid after each use and keep Vanish in a cool dry place.Keep container dry in a cool place.
Preparation and Usage
- Add with your detergent in the drawer:
- For tough & dried-in stains x1 scoop
- For normal stains x1/2 scoop
- Just one scoop in every wash
- Mix 1/4 scoop of powder with 3/4 scoop of water
- Apply mix in the stain
- Rub the stain as needed
- Clean & dry the scoop before placing back into tub
- After pre-treat wash as usual
- Add one scoop to 4 litres of water
- 6h Max For Whites
- For best results on stains rub before rinsing
- 1 scoop = 60ml
- After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
- Usage Advice
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric label.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
- For best results, it may be necessary to repeat part of the process.
- Do not use on any garment or rug made of wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces – for example wood, metals etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners of flame-resistant finishes.
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
- Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
- VANISH Oxi Action Crystal White Powder Fabric Stain Remover.
- Contains Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Causes serious eye damage
- Causes skin irritation
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear eye protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell.
- For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- GB – PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI – Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318