Smirnoff Red Label Vodka 1Litre
- Triple distilled vodka using a traditional charcoal filtration method and ten times filtered
- The world’s top-selling premium vodka
- Exceptionally smooth with a clean palate
- Make a wide range of cocktails such as Moscow Mules, Cosmopolitans or Bloody Marys
- Triple distilled from different blended grains, filtered ten times through seven columns of charcoal
- An exceptionally pure-tasting, smooth spirit used in a wide range of popular drinks
Created in 1864, Smirnoff No. 21 Premium Vodka is now the number one best-selling premium vodka brand in the world and is sold in over 130 countries. It is triple distilled from a blend of different grains and filtered ten times through seven columns of environmentally sustainable charcoal for an exceptionally pure-tasting, smooth spirit.
Smirnoff No. 21 Premium Vodka can be used in a wide range of drinks and cocktails: served straight up or on the rocks over ice; with ginger ale and fresh lime for a classic Moscow Mule; or with orange liqueur, cranberry juice and a squeeze of fresh lime for a sophisticated Cosmopolitan. Or why not spice things up by mixing Smirnoff No. 21 Premium Vodka with tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco to make a fiery Bloody Mary?
This versatile vodka is ideal to make delicious drinks at home.
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Pack Type: Bottle
Preparation and Usage
Tastes great with….
“Why not try it with cranberry & lime?”
“Tastes great with cola”
Serves per bottle (25ml) = 40
The Smirnoff Co.,
8 Henrietta Place,
|Tasting Notes||Exceptionally smooth with a clean mineral palate with hints of pepper on the finish|
|Serving Suggestion||Make a wide range of cocktails such as Moscow Mules, Cosmopolitans or Bloody Marys|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Units per serve (based on 1 x 25ml serve) = 0.94