Harpic Power Plus Max Toilet Cleaner Citrus 750Ml
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 10x Better than Bleach*
- *on limescale removal
- 10 Actions
- Fast Acting, Limescale, Touch stains, Rust, Urine stains, Dirt build up, Under rim, Below water, 99.9% germs, Freshens
- Did you know that Bleach disinfects but leaves limescale, home to germs, behind? Harpic Power Plus with its unique formula removes tough limescale & gets rid of germs, even the ones you cannot see.
- Gets to work in 5 seconds on limescale
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Ready to use liquid
- Pack size: 750ml
Per 100g of Liquid contains 9g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
Store upright in original container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, incompatible materials, food and drink.
Produced in EU and UK
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for use
- We recommend you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet.
- 1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
- 2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
- 3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, flush and brush.
- 4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, flush and brush.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products. After use: Keep tightly closed.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- HAPRIC Power Plus Citrus Fresh.
- Contains Hydrochloric Acid.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May be corrosive to metals.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and if it is easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Read label before use.
- Store locked up.
- Keep only in original container.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Dispose of contents to local regulations.
- For help and advice contact us: www.harpic.co.uk
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK – PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI – Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318