Woodpecker Cider 4 x 500ml Cans
- With sugars and sweetener
- Member – the national association of cider makers
Woodpecker is a light-bodied sweet cider with a stewed apple character. . Woodpecker is noted for a lower alcohol content than most other ciders as well as for its sweet taste.
Woodpecker Cider is a sweet cider originally made in 1894 by Percy Bulmer in Herefordshire and today brewed by Bulmers.
- Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Contains Sweeteners
- Recycling Info: Metal – Widely Recycled Can
- Pack Type: Shrink Wrapped
Preparation and Usage
Best Before: See Base
4 x 1.8 UK Units per can
Know your limits
UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly exceed:
Men 3-4 units daily
Women 2-3 units daily