Radox Muscle Soak Bath Soak 500 ml
- Enjoy the soothing blend of sea minerals and sage with RADOX Muscle Soak Bath Soak to relieve tired, aching or damaged muscles
- From troubles to bubbles, close your eyes and let the replenishing bath soak cleanse your body and revive you
- Each of our bath soak’s fragrance combinations is specially designed to unleash a mood, whether you want to be energised or refreshed, uplifted or soothed
- Our bath soaks are suitable for daily use – pour the bath product under running water and unwind in an aromatic bubble bath
- RADOX Muscle Soak Bath Soak is pH skin neutral and suitable for all skin types
- Relax in a bath with our delightfully fragrant bath soak, letting it cleanse your body and relax your senses
Enjoy the soothing blend of sea minerals and sage with RADOX Muscle Soak Bath Soak. From troubles to bubbles, close your eyes and let the replenishing bath soak cleanse your body and revive you. RADOX Muscle Soak Bath Soak is enriched with 4 minerals and RADOX’s unique blend of 13 herbs that helps you indulge in a relaxing bath therapy ritual and melt away tension in your muscles. Our blends, uniquely created with minerals and herbs, activate with hot water to cleanse and revive you in a restorative bubble bath.
For best results, pour bath gel under running water and relax. For lots of bubbles, pour a generous amount of RADOX Muscle Soak Bath Soak into an empty bath, and run the tap over the top whilst stirring with your hand. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
From as early as 1908, RADOX founders used a unique blend of minerals and herbs to ease the fatigue of weary bodies and minds. From reviving the tired feet of early travellers to helping hardworking people find a moment of solitude and sanctuary – RADOX bath soaks and bath salts are rooted in the transformative power of mineral therapy. We have a long history of everyday therapy, we call it your daily R&R, RADOX Mineral Therapy. Enjoy our Muscle Soak Bath Soak.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Maris Sal, Parfum, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- United Kingdom
Preparation and Usage
Pour under running water and relax.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use.N/A