- Pinot Grigio – White Hungarian Wine
- …but we’d love to hear what you think!
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Here’s how we see it…
- Fresh and crisp, a light style wine that is full of lemon and peach flavours, with a zingy citrus aroma.
- Try drinking alongside grilled white fish, chicken dishes and seafood salads, or enjoy on its own.
- Pinot Grigio is technically a “grey” grape!
- We’ve sourced our wines from some of the best wine-producing regions in the world. The mission was simple, to make a great wine that we are sure you will enjoy. We didn’t find this hard. We have found something that captures all we love about good wine right here in this bottle. Perfect for every occasion we love.
- Here at I Heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great tasting wines for you to simply enjoy, whatever the occasion.
- Wine of Hungary
- Fresh & crisp
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Fresh and crisp, a light style wine that is full of lemon and peach flavours, with a zingy citrus aroma
Region of Origin
i heart Wines GMBH
Type of Closure
Jo Ahearne MW, Gábor Laczkó
- The grapes are harvested in the autumn at optimum ripeness. The grapes are lightly crushed to gently release the juice, which is then fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature for around a week, to preserve the freshness and purity of the fruit flavours. Once the wine has finished fermentation, it is filtered and prepared for bottling.
- Here at i heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great-tasting wines for you to enjoy, whatever the occasion. The wines are ‘true to varietal’ in style- if you love Pinot Grigio then you will love i heart Pinot Grigio! We have done the hard work for you and pre-selected great examples of everyone’s favourite wines. All you have to do is follow your heart and pour yourself a glass.
- The grapes for I heart Pinot Grigio were sourced from all over Romania, with a mix of clay and chalk based soils wines are a harmony of rich fruit and refreshing acidity. The Romanian climate is well suited to vines, with a long growing season which ensures perfectly ripe fruit, producing really enjoyable fruit forward styles of wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Wine of Hungary
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- I Heart Wines Gmbh,
- Biebricher Allee 142,
- 65187 Wiesbaden,
- Find us at www.iheartwines.co.uk
Lower age limit