Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleaning Spray, 750ml
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses†
- †Viruses – Influenza – Type A H1N1, Human Coronavirus and RSV.
- Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to kill:
- Bacteria – E.coli, S.aureus, Listeria, Campylobacter, P.aerughosa, MRSA, Salmonella
- Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to remove:
- Allergens – Pollen Particles, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
- Widely Recycled
- Dettol and the Dettol logo are trade marks of the RB group of companies.
- No Odour
- Kills Cold & Flu Virus
- Germ protection – benzalkonium chloride
- Freshness – fragrance
- Helpers – sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium edetate, water
- Free from – bleach, taint, dyes
- Cleaners – alkylpolyglycoside (C9-C11), C12-C16 pareth-7
- Pack size: 750ML
Dettol antibacterial surface cleanser kills 99.9% of bacteria, including E. coli, salmonella, MRSA and the flu virus. The gentle yet effective, non bleach and no taint spray is safe to use where food is prepared and around baby equipment. It is suitable for chopping boards, high chairs, changing mats, fridge, bins.
Per 100g of product contains 0.096g Benzalkonium Chloride, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfume
Do not freeze.
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable For:
- Kitchen surfaces, Chopping boards, High chairs, Children’s toys, Baths & taps, toilet seats, Fridges
- Not Suitable For:
- Windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Do not use with detergents or other disinfectants. Avoid contact with plastic baby bottles, which can crack when steam has sterilised.
- How To Use:
- 1. Turn nozzle to On position.
- 2. Simply spray directly on to surface.
- 3. Wipe over with Clean damp cloth & Allow to Dry.
- 4. No need to rinse.
- 5. With electric equipment, spray on to cloth before wiping.
- Use biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this product for uses or in a manner other than prescribed on this label. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulation. Poisons Information: For information or to report a poisoning incident contact The National Poisons Information Centre (01 8092166).
- Dettol™ Consumer Services.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK – PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0333 2005 345
- ROI – Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
- Country of Origin Produce of the EU
- Made in EU
- Pack Type: Pump
Not Suitable for: Windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Do not use with detergents or other disinfectants. Avoid contact with plastic baby bottles, which can crack when steam sterilised.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.