Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash 300Ml
- Fresh Mint Mouthwash
- What is Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash for?
- The active ingredient is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to:
- Treat ; prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control mouth ulcers
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth
- Treats gum problems
- Bleeding and irritated gums
- Mouth ulcers
- Pack size: 300ML
Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v, Other ingredients: Ethanol 7% v/v, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol, Peppermint Oil and Water
Store below 25°C.Do not use after ‘EXP’ date shown on the pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Temporary staining of teeth: If staining continues, it can be removed with a scale and polish from your dentist or hygienist. See Patient Information Leaflet (underneath) for further information.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Macrogoglycerol Hydroxystearate may cause skin reactions.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Puma Pharmaceuticaks NV,
- Rijksweg 17,
- 2870 Puurs,
- BCM Ltd,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- And all enquiries should be sent to this address.