Bell’s Whisky 35cl
- Bell’s blend is rich, spiced and nutty, and comes from our home, the Blair Athol distillery
- Bell’s Blended Scotch Whisky; committed to the same standards by Arthur Bell since 1825
- The Blair Athol malt gives Bell’s it’s distinctive and much loved rich, fruity flavour
- Bell’s & Cola, 25ml Bell’s, 125ml Cola, Pour ingredients over Ice with a Lemon wedge
- The rich taste of Bell’s comes from the fine malts selected by our master distillers
- Bell’s is extremely versatile and accessible in taste profile, enjoy neat or with a mixer
The distinctive taste of Bell’s comes from bringing together a select blend of grain and fine malt whiskies, all matured in selected oak casks for a richer flavour.
Gathered from whisky heartlands to include flavours like smoky sea salt of the Islands and the fresh sweet malts of Speyside. Then expertly blended with Blair Athol’s own rich, spiced and nutty malt to create Bell’s distinctive blend
It’s a recipe that dates back to the 19th century and has been raising the bar – and been raised in bars – ever since.
- Pack Type: Pack
Arthur Bell & Sons,
|Tasting Notes||The Blair Athol malt gives Bell’s it’s distinctive and much loved rich, fruity flavour|
|Serving Suggestion||Bell’s & Cola, 25ml Bell’s, 125ml Cola, Pour ingredients over Ice with a Lemon wedge|