Young’s Chip Shop Steak & Chips 300G
- Large Formed Fish Fillet in Batter with Chips
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young’s fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you’ll love, from the people who love fish!
- Young’s Chip Shop is the perfect way to enjoy the authentic taste of the chippy in the comfort of your own home. A real family favourite for over 30 years, it’s our unique crisp, bubbly batter that makes us…
- The Nation’s Favourite!
- 461 calories per pack
- Made with a blend rich in sunflower oil
- Pack size: 300G
Oven Chips (66%) [Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose], Battered Fish (34%) [Alaska Pollock Fillet (53%) (Fish), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Water, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Maize Flour, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate; Mustard Flour, Dextrose, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin; Spices].
- Contains: Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Fish Fillet and Chips are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
25 mins to oven bake 230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8
Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging and set aside the chips. Place the Fish fillet on a wire rack over a deep baking tray onto the top shelf of the oven cook and cook for 5 minutes. Place the chips on a separate baking tray and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Cook both the fillet and chips for a further 20 minutes (fan oven 17 minutes).
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Number of uses
Pack contains 1 serving
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card – Widely Recycled Film. Plastic – Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK – 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland – 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each pack oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||2.8g||14%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||1.2g||1%||90g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||–||–||–||–|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||–||–||–||–|