- 7 Premium Hot Dogs
- See our website for lots of simple and delicious ways to enjoy your hot dogs: www.yeoldeoak.co.uk
- Ready to eat
- Hot in 60 seconds
- Pack size: 560g
Hotdogs: Mechanically separated Chicken (71%), Water, Pork (9%), Starch, Salt, Pork Collagen, Beef Collagen Casing, Smoke Flavouring, Pork Fat, Stabiliser (Triphosphates), Coriander, Dextrose, Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Proteins, Thickener (Guar Gum), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Spice Extract, Brine: Water, Smoke Flavouring
- May contain traces of Gluten, Milk, Egg, Celery, Soya and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Soya
Empty unused hot dogs into a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Consume within 2 days of opening., Do not refrigerate in the can. Unused hot dogs can also be frozen and consumed within 3 months., For Best Before End: See Date On Can End
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty hot dogs including brine into a sauce pan and heat gently for about 5 minutes.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Empty hot dogs including brine into a microwavable bowl. Cover bowl loosely and cook on high (850W) for 60-90 seconds.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- The above is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Ye Olde Oak hot dogs are pre-cooked and can be eaten hot or enjoyed cold straight from the can.
300 Grams ℮
560 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (drained) Per 100g||(drained) Per Hot Dog 38g|
|Energy||650 kJ/155 kcal||244 kJ/58 kcal|
|Fat||10 g||3,8 g|
|of which saturated||3,2 g||1,2 g|
|Carbohydrate||3,9 g||1,5 g|
|of which sugars||0,2 g||0,1 g|
|Protein||12 g||4,5 g|
|Salt||1,83 g||0,69 g|