Whole Chicken Approx 1.1kg – 1.6kg
- Fresh Class A whole chicken without giblets.
- Chicken reared from Various Farms accross the UK. Roast this whole chicken with your favourite veg, stuffing and gravy. Make the most of every portion with tasty RealFood recipes for legs, breasts and chicken stock.
- Fresh Class A Without giblets
- Pack size: 1.1kg – 1.6kg
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Temperature: 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas 5
Time: print on line
Put in a roasting tin in centre of preheated oven and cook for recommended time on front of label, basting occasionally. The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer and piping hot throughout. If the juices are pink continue cooking until they run clear.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Produced in the U.K., Origin UK
Preparation and Usage
- Remove and dispose of packaging. This chicken is washed and ready to cook. Wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw chicken.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones..
Tray. Widely Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||825kJ / 198kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–|