- Decaffeinated Black tea
- Tetley Decaf has all the great taste of Original Tetley, but with none of the caffeine. It’s the perfect brew if you’re looking to reduce the amount of caffeine you drink and great for unwinding with, later in the day.
- At Tetley, we are committed to ensuring better lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- Tetley is one of the founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, helping to create a thriving, global tea industry that is socially fair and environmentally sustainable.
You’ve got to earn the right to be called Tetley. That’s why we’ve spent more than 180 years crafting the perfect cuppa, so you know that Tetley tea bags will deliver a great cup of tea.
- The perfect brew if you’re looking to reduce the amount of caffeine you drink and great for unwinding with, later in the day
- Decaffeinated to 0.2%
- Pack size: 40 bags
Our Tea Bags contain 100% Decaffeinated Black Tea
Store me in a cool, dry place to keep my great taste.
Preparation and Usage
- To brew the perfect Tetley Cuppa:
- 1) One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot.
- 2) Add freshly boiled water, stir and gently squeeze.
- 3) Brew to the right strength for you, serve and enjoy!
- 4) Try with or without milk and sugar.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd,
- 325 Oldfield Lane North,
- UB6 0AZ.
- So, how was your cuppa?
- Questions, comments, feedback, love-letters to Gaffer – we’d be chuffed to hear from you.
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd.,
- Freepost HA4175,
- UB6 0BR.
40g ℮ Tea Bags
|Typical Values||per 100ml infusion|
|Energy||4 kJ 1 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|