Teisseire Grenadine No Sugar Syrup 600ml
- Fruit Flavour Concentrated Soft Drink, with Sweeteners.
- For more information visit https://teisseire.com/en/global/ or follow @TeisseireUK on Facebook.
- – A uniquely crafted, high quality syrup made with real fruit and naturally filtered water from the French Alps.
- – Enjoy the bold flavour of Teisseire without any sugar, for a low-calorie alternative that doesn’t compromise on taste.
- – Serve with sparkling or still water over ice or add a dash to cocktails and mocktails to give them a rich fruity twist.
- – Perfect for picnics, parties and BBQs
- – Also suitable for use in coffee and as a cooking ingredient.
- – Made with natural fruit juices and natural flavourings.
- – Dilute 1-part Cordial with 7 parts water
- – 600ml per glass bottle; 48 servings per bottle
- – Available in a wide range of flavours including Passion Fruit, Grenadine and Lemon. A selection of 0% Sugar options are also available including 0% Elderflower.
- Established in 1720, Teisseire is the No.1 Syrup brand in France and is renowned for its great quality, passion and expertise in capturing the true essence of flavours. Offering a high-quality syrup made with naturally filtered water from the French Alps. Teisseire 0% allows you to add a dash of French flair and a touch of joie de vivre to your drinks without any sugar.
- 0% sugar
- France no. 1
- Simply add water
- Pack size: 600ML
Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate 10, 5% (Elderberry, Redcurrant, Blackcurrant, Raspberry; Lemon), Bulking Agent: Polydextrose, Acid: Citric Acid, Flavourings, Sweeteners: Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides, Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Refrigerate after opening.Best before end: (see lid).
Manufactured in France
Name and address
- Teisseire France SAS,
- CS 70501-38926,
|Typical Values||For 100 ml||For 100 ml* of syrup diluted st 1+7|
|Energy||68 kJ||9 kJ|
|–||16 kcal||2 kcal|
|Carbohydrate||1,1 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||1,1 g||0 g|
|Salt||0,03 g||0 g|
|Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturated fat, protein||–||–|
|*100ml of syrup diluted at 1+7 with water = 12,5 ml serving of syrup||–||–|