Strongbow Original Cider 12 x 440ml Cans
- Dry Cider with Sugars and Sweetener.
- For more information visit: https://uk.strongbow.com/
- The most famous cider on the planet. Strongbow’s famous refreshment is characterised by its bittersweet, Herefordshire apples – sharp and tangy with lively effervescence and a crisp dryness.
- ABV: 5.0%
- Crisp and tangy.
- Apple store, cooking apple and oaky.
- Tart green apple.
- Crisp and very refreshing.
- Food Match:
- Ploughman’s, pork belly.
- First made to refresh in 1962 and has remained the most refreshing and most popular cider ever since.
- Strongbow is named after the Anglo-Norman knight Richard de Clare, later Earl of Pembroke, nicknamed Strongbow for relying heavily on archers within his battles.
- Strongbow’s iconic arrows have been on screen for nearly 50 years.
- 1 billion bittersweet apples go into Strongbow cider; all grown, harvested, pressed and canned in and around Herefordshire. That’s 30% of all apples grown in the UK!
- For sale as one complete unit.
- Thirst quenching apple cider
- The ultimate in cut-through refreshment
- It’s the blend of the bittersweet cider apples, grown and pressed in Herefordshire, that gives Strongbow Original its unique thirst quenching taste
- Pack size: 5280ml
Water, Apple Juice (from concentrate), Sugar, Acid: Malic Acid, Antioxidant: Sodium Metabisulphite
- Contains Sulphites for freshness
Preparation and Usage
- Serve cold.
Name and address
- HP Bulmer Ltd.,
- HR4 0LE.
- HP Bulmer Limited,
- HR4 0LE.
- Consumer Careline 0345 303 0351
Lower age limit
12 x 440ml ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100ml:|