Sheelin Premium Rump Steak 227gm
- Superior Beef
- Fully traceable to Irish Farms
- We know how important quality, origin and animal welfare standards are when it comes to meat. So we source our Superior beef from trusted farmers who are committed to the highest standards on their farms.
- Tender Beef. Specially selected for its rich, full flavour.
- Pack size: 227G
Packaged in a protective atmosphere, Minced meat products require thorough cooking prior to consumption
Keep Refrigerated between 0°C to +4°C. Once Opened, use within 24 hours and alays by the use by date. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use. Use within 24 hours of defrosting. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Do not reheat. Use by see front of pack.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan fry 3-12 mins Rub or brush the steak with a little oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a heavy based frying pan over high heat for 2-3 minutes until smoking. Place steak in a dry pan and cook over a high heat for 1 minute each side. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for a further 30 seconds – 1 minute each side (rare), 2-3 minutes each side (medium) or 4-5 minutes each side (well done). Allow steak to rest for 3 minutes before serving. These instructions are given as a guideline only as steak thickness will vary slightly.
Preparation and Usage
- Allow steak to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Don’t Recycle Tray. Recycle
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||759kJ / 183kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–|
Origin , Slaughtered and Prepared in Ireland.