Shahzada Basmati Rice 10kg
- Fit for a prince
- Pure & aged
- Fragrant aroma
- Supreme taste
Shahzada Genuine basmati rice is grown and matured in the foothills of the Punjab. This gives it a unique distinctive aroma which creates a supreme taste.
Shahzada basmati rice is truly fit for a prince.
- Packed In United Kingdom
- Produce of more than one country. Milled and packed in the UK
- Pack Type: Bag – Plastic
Preparation and Usage
For best results we recommend you prepare as follows. Before cooking rinse rice and pre-soak for 15-20 minutes in cold water.
1 cup 250g (8oz) of uncooked rice provides four generous portions. Cook as per any of the following methods.
1. Bring to the boil a large saucepan containing approximately four times as much water as rice (by volume).
2. Add the rice, stir once and bring back to boil. Boil rapidly for approximately 2 minutes uncovered and reduce heat to simmer and slow cook for 5-7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Drain well and serve.
1. Put twice as much water as rice (by volume) in a large saucepan with a pinch of salt if desired and bring water to the boil.
2. Add rice, stir once and bring back to boil for 1 minute, reduce heat to simmer, replacing lid.
3. Allow the rice to cook for 7-10 minutes without disturbing.
4. If the liquid is not completely absorbed, cook for a few minutes longer.
5. Remove from heat and allow saucepan to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Store in a cool dry place.
Map Trading Limited,