Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli Crisps 73g
Additional Pack Information
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
– Case of 12 packs of Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli Crisps (73g), Price Marked at £1.
– Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli 40g is the number 1 Premium Single SKU in Impulse (source: Nielsen, Total Impulse, MAT we 09.02.19)
– To help increase crisps and snacks sales, maximise availability during the afternoon and evenings, by ranging in sharing stands within your beer, wine and spirits aisle and within counter top snack units.
– Our price marked pack Crisps and Snacks are recommended for stocking in convenience retail outlets.
– Suitable for Vegetarians.
– Walkers Sensations Crisps are produced in the UK.
– Walkers Sensations crisps contain no MSG (Glutamate), Artificial Colours or Preservatives
– Did you know, our crisp packets can now be recycled? Find out more at walkers.co.uk/recycle – Please dispose of your crisp packet responsibly.
Why not excite your senses with Sensations® Poppadoms and our other Sensations Crisps and Snacks Range.
Potatoes, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed, in varying proportions), Thai Sweet Chilli Seasoning, Salt, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Thai Sweet Chilli Seasoning contains: Sugar, Fructose, Buttermilk Powder (contains Milk), Dried Soy Sauce (Soya Beans, Wheat), Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Flavourings, Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, Chilli Powder, Potassium Chloride, Dried Red Peppers, Paprika Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract)
|Per 30g(%*) serving||Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||0.7g(3%*)||2.3g|
|of which Sugars||1.2g(1%*)||4.0g|
|This pack contains 2-3 servings|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soya
- Free From MSG (Glutamate)
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Pack Type: Heat Sealed
Preparation and Usage
This pack contains 2-3 servings
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within 3 days.
Walkers Snack Foods Ltd.,
PO Box 23,
c/o Dublin 18,