Scrumpy Jack Apple Cider 4X440ml Can
- Premium English Cider
- The iconic Scrumpy Jack never changes – tart apple and straw bales conjure up feelings of the countryside.
- ABV: 6.0%
- Long and dry, almost sherry like.
- Cider apples and hay bales.
- Mouth-watering with sharp green apples.
- Fresh acid bite and clean dryness.
- Food Match:
- Lincolnshire Poacher cheese, Hog Roast.
- Crafted using 100% locally grown British cider apples.
- Apple varieties include Dabinett and Chisel Jersey.
- Scrumpy Jack was first made in 1727 by the Symonds cider family.
- The iconic Scrumpy Jack never changes – tart apple and straw bales conjure up feelings of the countryside
- Pack size: 1760ml
Preparation and Usage
- Serve cold.
Can. Metal – Widely Recycled
Name and address
- HP Bulmer Ltd,
- HR4 0LE.
- HR4 OLE.
- Consumer Careline 0345 303 0351
Lower age limit
4 x 440ml