Quaker Oat So Simple Original Porridge 8 X27g
- Original Microwaveable Oats
- Did you know oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness?
- This is how Quaker’s positive nutrition kick starts your morning
- We help deliver breakfast in schools with Magic Breakfast***
- You can support too at: www.magicbreakfast.com
- Magic breakfast, fuel for learning
- ***Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- For more recipe ideas, visit @quakeroatsuk on Instagram and Facebook
- For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: www.quaker.co.uk
- For over 140 years, the Quaker Oats family has been inspired to produce delicious, nourishing breakfasts. Quaker Rolled Oats are our oats in their purest form. Cut, kilned and rolled to the same thickness, and with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives; our wholegrain oats maintain the delicious taste you would only expect from Quaker. Our porridge sachets come in a variety of natural flavours and are ready to eat in 2 minutes.
- At Quaker, we are passionate about the simple oat. There is a huge range of Quaker Oats products available, so you are sure to find the perfect breakfast to get your day off to a tasty start! If you are in a hurry why not try our Quaker Porridge To Go. Made with 100% wholegrain oats these breakfast squares contain the same amount of oats as a bowl of porridge!
- Oat beta-glucan 3.6g per 100g.
- Each serving (27g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Quaker Food Products. Quaker Oats, Royal County of Berkshire.
- Quaker Oat So Simple porridge sachets with natural flavour microwaveable oats
- Oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness, the positive nutrition kick starts your morning
- Delicious 100% wholegrain oats bursting with goodness
- Containing beta gluten to help lower cholesterol
- 8x porridge sachets ready to eat in 2 mins
- Pack size: 27g
- No added sugar
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats
- May contain Wheat, Barley and Soya
- May Contain: Barley, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place, Best before: See side of pack
- Hob (From Ambient): Cooking Instructions
- 1 Simply boil 180ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
- 2 Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
- 3 Simmer for 2 mins, or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Microwave Instructions
- 1 Tear open the sachet along the tear line.
- 2 Pour the oats out into a microwaveable bowl.
- 3 Use the sachet to measure the milk – Fill to the milk line (180 ml).
- 4 Pour the sachet of milk into the bowl & mix.
- 5 Place the bowl in the microwave for 2 mins on full power (Cat E min 800w).
- 6 Ping! Stir & Enjoy.
Number of uses
8 This pack contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
8 x 27 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 27g||Per 27g1 (%*)|
|Energy||1557 kJ||420 kJ||760 kJ|
|–||370 kcal||100 kcal||180 kcal (9%*)|
|Fat||7.7 g||2.1 g||5.0 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.3 g||0.3 g||2.3 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||59 g||16 g||24 g|
|of which Sugars**||1.0 g||0.3 g||8.4 g (9%*)|
|Fibre||9.0 g||2.4 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||11 g||3.0 g||8.9 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.20 g (3%*)|
|This pack contains 8 servings||–||–||–|
|1With 180ml of semi skimmed milk||–||–||–|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||–||–||–|
|**Contains naturally occurring sugars||–||–||–|