Quaker Oat So Simple Golden Syrup Porridge 57G
- Golden Syrup Flavour Hot Oat Cereal.
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- Helps lower Cholesterol†
- †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
- Oat beta-glucan 2.2g per 100g. Each serving (57g) contains 40% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Quaker Food Products. Quaker Oats Royal County of Berkshire
- Just add hot water
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Pack size: 57g
Quaker Rolled Oats (61%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavouring
- May contain Wheat, Barley, Rye, Egg, Soya and Nuts
- May Contain: Barley, Eggs, Nuts, Rye, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place, For Best Before, see base of pot
Preparation and Usage
- Good Morning!
- Only 2 mins to perfect porridge
- 1. Gently mix dry ingredients with a spoon
- 2. Add boiling water up to the line on the inside of the pot (170ml)
- 3. Stir thoroughly straight away, and continue to stir for about 15-30 seconds
- 4. Place lid back on pot and leave to stand for a further minute
- 5. Stir again, and enjoy
- Product not suitable for microwaving
- Product may be hot to hold.
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 serving
Recyclable Lid Recyclable Pot
57 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 57g (%*)|
|Energy||1575 kJ||898 kJ|
|–||373 kcal||213 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||5.1 g||2.9 g (4%*)|
|of which Saturates||0.9 g||0.5 g (3%*)|
|Carbohydrate||66 g||37 g|
|of which Sugars||29 g||16 g (18%*)|
|Fibre||5.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||14 g||7.9 g|
|Salt||0.55 g||0.31 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 1 serving||–||–|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||–||–|