Poligrip Ultra 40G
- Poligrip Ultra Denture Fixative Cream 40g
- dentures doesn’t mean you have to skip out on the foods you love. Poligrip
- Ultra is a mint flavoured denture fixative cream which helps hold
- dentures tight.
- you are having problems with denture movement or food debris getting stuck
- between your gums and denture, Poligrip Ultra Fixative Cream is the product for
- you. Gives you the confidence you need all day.
- helps seal out irritating food particles, provides extra hold (compared vs no
- adhesive used), strong all-day hold in every direction and has a fresh mint flavour.
- Poligrip Ultra Denture Fixative Cream formula
- contains two adhesive polymers which absorb saliva and expand. As they expand,
- they interlock creating a soft and flexible structure between your denture and
- gum tissue.
- Poligrip Ultra Denture Fixative Cream is
- available in a 40g pack. For full care of your dentures, explore our other
- products such as denture cleaning tablets.
- read the label before use.
- IS POLIGRIP ULTRA DENTURE FIXATIVE CREAM: It is a fresh mint flavour
- denture adhesive cream which provides strong all-day hold.
- SPEAK AND SMILE CONFIDENCE: Poligrip Ultra is suitable for everyone who is
- using full or partial dentures and doesn’t want to worry about food particles
- getting in-between the gums and dentures.
- MINT FLAVOUR: Poligrip Ultra helps seal out irritating food
- particles, provides strong all-day hold (compared vs no adhesive used) in every
- direction. Has fresh mint flavour to give you the confidence you need each
- CHOOSE: Poligrip
- Ultra denture fixative cream is formulated to help seal and protect against
- irritating food particles while providing a firm long-lasting hold.
- TO USE: After cleaning and drying your denture, simply apply a small amount of
- denture adhesive not too near the edge of your denture. Rinse your mouth, press
- firmly into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- LASTING HOLD: Two adhesive polymers expand and interlock creating a flexible
- structure between your denture and gum tissue thus keeping out food particles
- and providing a firm lasting hold.
- SOLUTION: Poligrip
- Ultra is available in a 40g pack. For full care of your dentures; explore our
- other products such as denture cleaning tablets.
- read the label before use.
- Pack size: 40G
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aroma, CI 73360, CI 15850
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use:
- For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- 1. Apply Poligrip Fixative once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips (as shown on diagram on pack), as shown.
- 2. Rinse mouth, press denture into place, hold firmly, then bite down to secure hold.
- 1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture.
- 2. Remove fixative residue from denture ; mouth with warm water ; soft brush.
- WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS: Keep out of sight ; reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur ; it is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap ; nozzle dry.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Stafford-Miller (Ireland) Limited,
- Youghal Road,
- Co. Waterford,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (Ireland) Limited, 12 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland.