Pilgrims Choice Extra Mature Cheddar 550G
- Extra Mature Cheddar
- For delicious recipes, visit www.pilgrimschoice.com or join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- We love cheese. We love it so much our cheese experts hand select only the very best, chosen for its superior flavour, texture and aroma.
- This Mature Cheddar is rich, smooth and wonderfully well rounded.
- Like you, we think the world should be packed full of flavour.
- We’re anti-bland and pro-punchy, in cheese and in life. It’s how we think, act and it’s how our cheddar will always taste.
- Our Extra Mature Cheddar is strong, punchy and in total control of your taste buds.
- Hand selected for a better flavour.
- Our cheese experts never compromise on flavour, consistency or taste. They grade each batch to ensure only the best cheese makes our packs.
- Pilgrims Choice. Well Chosen.
- No matter whether you’re a cheese lover, a taste enthusiast or a midnight fridge raider, we promise to always strive to fill your life with flavour with the unapologetic, unashamed, unmistakable taste of Pilgrims Choice.
- Pilgrims Choice. Fill your life with flavour.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Well chosen – hand selected for a better flavour
- Packed full of powerful flavour, our Pilgrims Choice Extra Mature is the perfect everyday cheddar for a slight crunch and a mighty, tasty punch
- Strong & punchy
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 550G
Cheddar Cheese (Milk)
- Contains: Milk
Keep refrigerated 2°C to 5°C.Once opened best consumed within 7 days.
Produced in the UK and Ireland, using milk from the UK and Ireland. Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Try it grated liberally on a jacket potato.
- Try it crammed into a toastie, oozing in a mac n’cheese or cut a slab and wedge it into your next burger.
- Serve at room temperature.
Name and address
- Ornua Foods UK Limited,
- ST13 5SP.
- Write to us:
- Pilgrims Choice,
- ST13 5SP.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||21.7g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g|
|Calcium||739mg (92% RI* per 100g)|
|* RI: Reference Intake||–|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||–|