Knorr Chicken Stock cubes 8 x 10g
- Add rich taste to your dishes with Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes 8 × 10g, made with carefully selected herbs and spices
- Rich and tasty stock, ideal for all your favourite dishes (chicken soup, chicken stew and more)
- The UK & Ireland’s Favourite Chicken Stock Cube
- The perfect choice for gluten-free Chicken Stock
- Our chicken stock contains no added MSG and is free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Quick and easy to prepare – Just add your stock cube to 450ml of boiling water and stir into your dish to enjoy that great chicken flavour
Need a gluten free stock cube that gives you rich flavour for all of your chicken dishes? Use Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes 8 × 10g. All Knorr standard stock cubes are gluten free. Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes are made with a carefully selected blend of herbs and seasonings that delicately enhance the natural flavours of your dish. We also have a wide range of stock cubes ideal for every dish, including Vegetable Stock Cubes, Lamb Stock Cubes, Rich beef Stock Cubes (for your beefy family favourites) Beef Stock Cubes (for when you need a more delicate beef stock), Ham Stock Cubes, Pork Stock Cubes and Fish Stock Cubes. We’ve got all your dishes covered. Knorr Top Tip – Pan Fried Chicken, for flavoursome and succulent chicken: crumble a Knorr Chicken Stock Cube into a small bowl and mix with 1-2 tsps of olive oil to make a paste. Rub the paste over both sides of your chicken breast. Pan-fry for 6-8 minutes on each side until golden brown and enjoy! Discover more delicious recipes at www.knorr.com/uk. We source high-quality ingredients to create delicious stocks, gravies, soups and seasonings enjoyed by families across the world.
Salt, potato starch, vegetable fats (palm, shea, sal), yeast extract, sugar, chicken fat (3%), chicken (1%), spices (turmeric†, pepper, CELERY seeds), flavourings, onion powder†, maltodextrin, lemon juice powder, parsley†, caramel syrup, antioxidant (extracts of rosemary). †From sustainable agriculture
|Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||29 kJ||30 kJ||1354 kJ||30 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||7 kcal||7 kcal||323 kcal||7 kcal||1%|
|Fat (g)||0.5 g||0.5 g||24 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which saturates (g)||0.3 g||0.4 g||16 g||0.4 g||2%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||0.5 g||0.6 g||25 g||0.6 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||4.3 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||3.8 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||0.9 g||0.93 g||41.3 g||0.93 g||16%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|1 portion = 102 g. ( Pack contains 36 portions )|
- Country of Origin Italy
- Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
How to use Knorr Stock Cubes:
– Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water.
– Add the cube directly into the dish.
– Mix the cube with a little olive oil and rub onto meat.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you have any questions or comments, please phone on: (UK) Freephone 0800 731 1411 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm) (IE) Callsave 1850 28 10 27 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm)