- Four crispy wafer fingers covered in couverture chocolate (68%).
- Join us at facebook.com/kitkatuk
- Share your chocolate bar break with #MyBreak
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/kitkat
- Visit www.kitkat.co.uk
- Good to remember, enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures
- The Ruby chocolate offers a new taste experience, a kind of berry flavour made from the natural Ruby cocoa bean, with a characteristic pink hue. What makes the Ruby chocolate special is the intense taste and colour it achieves without the addition of any flavour or colour.
- The Ruby chocolate was successfully developed through an innovative process that took over 10 years and adds a new variety to the three traditional chocolates of bitter, milk, and white chocolate. With a fruity flavour reminiscent of berries, Ruby chocolate is made from the Ruby cocoa bean. No berries, berry flavour nor colours are added.
- Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth Ruby chocolate. KITKAT was first launched in 1935 as ‘Rowntree’s Chocolate Crisp’ and didn’t acquire its name until two years later in 1937. The ”KITKAT” name originates from the late 17th century in London, when a literary club met at a pie shop owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group was called the “Kit Kat club” and took its name from an abbreviated version of the owner’s name. Launched in York and still produced there today, KITKAT is a British classic. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT®
- Why not mix up your break and try a taste of New York with KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar, made of 4 fingers of crispy wafer biscuits covered with smooth Ruby cocoa chocolate
- Ideal for a break at home or work
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 41.5g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Mass, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Acid (Citric Acid), Butterfat (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
Store cool and dry.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 1 Bar = 1 Serving
Number of uses
1 Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives