- Flat Leaf Parsley
- Full and flavoursome
You can freeze any left over herbs, by chopping them finely and placing them in a freezer bag. Use for cooking straight from the freezer.At home, for maximum freshness, keep me in the fridge.
Produce of U.K., the Canary Islands, Egypt, Ethiopia, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia.
Preparation and Usage
- Wash before use.
- Herbs can be frozen – chop into ice cube trays add a little water and freeze.
- To use just pop the whole herb ice cube into your dish during cooking.
- Use sprigs or tear leaves as required. A small handful adds plenty of flavour.
- Don’t forget to use the stalks as well.
Number of uses
- Britishfoodmart (in-store)
|Typical Values||100g contains|
|Energy||214kJ (51kcal)||21kJ (5kcal)|