- Great new taste
- 100% of ingredients from natural origins
- Made from a blend of sunflower, rapeseed and linseed oils naturally rich in Omega 3
- Absolutely no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- 67% less saturated fat than butter
- Delicious for spreading, baking & cooking
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Enjoy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Flora contributes to the production of sustainable palm oil. Please visit www.flora.com.
Flora Original; great new taste with 100% plant goodness*.
Flora Original spread has been a family favourite for generations. Melt on toast, spread on sandwiches, mix into meals, Flora Original’s new recipe is made from 100% of ingredients from natural origins. Naturally rich in Omega 3, with less saturated fat than butter, Flora has absolutely no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. Not only does it taste great, it is vegan too.
*Naturally contains Omega 3&6. Essential fats are needed for normal growth and development of children. A daily intake of 2g alpha-linolenic acid and 10g linoleic acid is needed. 2 x 10g servings of Flora a day contribute a significant amount to this.
Plant Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Palm*, Linseed), Water, Salt, Plant Based Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Vinegar, Natural Flavourings, Vitamin A, *Flora uses certified, sustainable Palm Oil
|of which saturates||17g|
|of which monounsaturates||27g|
|of which polyunsaturates||25g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
|Vitamin A||(15% NRV) 120µg|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Lid – Widely Recycled
- Tub – Widely Recycled
- Flora cares about the environment. This new tub now has 5% less plastic than previous tubs. All Flora packs are widely recylable
- Pack Type: Tub
Suitable for freezing, defrost in refrigerator.
For Best Before Date see lid.
Flora UK and Ireland,
Wimbledon Bridge House,
1 Hartfield Road,