Dr Beckmann Glowhite 3 Sheet
- Original Glowhite with Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative – www.cleanright.eu
- It’s so easy…
- Washing at low temperatures can leave your whites looking dull and grey. Detergents alone cannot restore lost whiteness and bleach can harm fabrics and colours.
- Maintain that ‘just like new’ whiteness by simply popping a sachet in every white wash. The magical ingredients automatically seek out and remove stains, whilst whiteners ensure whites stay white.
- …to keep your whites white!
- Who is Dr. Beckmann?
- In this corporate world we live in, it’s nice to know that ACDOCO remains a family owned and controlled business, as it has been since 1919.
- And as one of the Companys owners, Dr Beckmann personally remains dedicated towards caring about and solving the most difficult problems associated with laundry, textiles and household cleaning.
- It is very simple… if it says Dr. Beckmann on the pack, then you know it works, because we care about cleaning.
- The UK’s no.1 whitener
- It works… keeping whites newer for longer
- 3 in-wash sachets active formula
- Whitening at 20°C lower temperature saves energy
Contains among other ingredients: 15-30% Oxygen based bleaching agents, Less than 5% anionic surfactants, Optical brighteners
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use – Please read important information before use
- Simply pop a sachet into the back of the machine drum on top of the laundry, then add your Usual washing detergent as normal.
- As the unique combination of whitening agent works on a wide variety of fabrics and temperatures you can turn the dial as low as 20°C or as high as 95C.
- Wash as normal, always remembering to remove the empty sachet at the end of the wash.
- Important Information
- Always check the wash care label and machine instructions before you wash.
- Suitable for white and colourfast garments
- Wash matching pieces together.
- Always remove empty sachet at the end of the wash cycle.
- Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to: Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0845 017 8000
3 x 40g ℮