- Milk & rice
- At Cow & Gate, we’re passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food. In our delicious range of jars, we use over 27 different fruits and vegetables, plus a variety of tastes & textures, so there’s plenty for your baby to explore.
- This Rice Pudding recipe is made with our highest quality ingredients sourced directly from the farmers we know & trust. What’s more, it’s
- – free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- – a texture that is tailored for your baby’s age
- Cow & Gate, feeding babies for over 100 years.
- Pack size: 200g
Full Cream Milk (54%), Rice (34%), Water, Sugar
Food left in the jar can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours., If feeding direct from the jar, unused portion must be discarded., Best Before: See lid
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve hot or cold.
- Little appetites vary, stir well & serve your baby’s portion into a clean bowl.
- To warm, stand in hot water. Take care if microwaving.
- Stir well & always check the temperature before serving.
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby’s teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g|
|Energy||377 kJ / 89 kcal|
|of which, saturates||1 g|
|of which, sugars||7.7 g|
|*naturally occurring salt||–|