British Chicken Thigh Fillets 600G
- Fresh Class A skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets.
- Welfare Approved Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
- Fresh Class A
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Skinless & boneless
- From trusted farms
- Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
- Expertly selected for freshness & quality
- Pack size: 600G
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Remove all packaging.
Pre-heat oven. Heat a little oil in a frying pan until hot. Place chicken into the pan and if it sizzles, the pan is ready, if not, heat for a little longer. Seal over high heat for 5 minutes, turning half way. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 15 mins. Transfer to a baking tray and place in the centre of pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
Not suitable for microwave cooking. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving. To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Stuff with mozzarella cheese and roll into a parcel and wrap in Parma ham for a stuffed Italian style treat.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
Pack contains approx. 6 servings
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Not Recyclable
- Nearest Store,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken thigh fillet (120g)|
|Energy||674kJ / 161kcal||808kJ / 194kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–||–|