British Chicken Drumsticks 1Kg
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 954kJ / 230kcal
- Fresh Class A chicken drumsticks.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Welfare approved Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
- Fresh Class A
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- From trusted farms
- Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
- Expertly selected for freshness & quality
- Pack size: 1KG
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Pre-heat oven. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins.
Place chicken on a baking tray. Brush with oil and season. Place in the centre of pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving. To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Score the skin and flesh with a sharp knife and rub in oil and spices for a crispy flavoursome skin.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
Pack contains approx. 4 servings
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Film. Not Recyclable
- Nearest Store,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 typical chicken drumsticks (171g)|
|Energy||954kJ / 230kcal||1632kJ / 393kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–||–|
|Pack contains approx. 4 servings.||–||–|