Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum 35Cl
- Original premium white rum.
- Bacardi Superior Rum Tasting Notes:
- Appearance: Clear, polished, shimmering and bright, water white.
- Aroma/Nose: Impressions of light vanilla, (which serves to bring up the other flavours) and fresh apricot. Crisp woody herbs (lavender, thyme), flowers, subtle fresh fruits, soft nuts (ground almonds/marzipan), light banana.
- Taste/Palate: Mild, soft, aromatic and delicate. Candied fruit, crystallised fruit, impressions of vanilla and apricot, sweet, creamy almond/marzipan flavours (almond croissant), sweet fruity overtones, smooth and light.
- Finish: Dry, crisp and very clean finish, slightly sweet.
- Bacardi is a true icon. The original spirit in some of the world’s most legendary cocktails.
- Due to Bacardi Superior Rum’s perfectly balanced taste it was used by cocktail pioneers as the principle ingredient in the birth of the world’s best known rum cocktails including the legendary Mojito (1860s), the Daiquiri (1896) & the Cuba Libre (1900).
- The UK’s no.1 rum continues to refresh and cast a spell on all those who drink it.
- Bacardi Superior Rum is the world’s first premium aged white rum.
- Established in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, Bacardi Superior Rum is the world’s first premium aged white rum. To produce such a superior spirit, Don Facundo Bacardi combined the best of dark spirits production techniques (ageing and blending) with his pioneering filtration process (charcoal filtration, now used by other white spirits) to create the perfectly balanced mixing rum that neither overpowers nor disappears in your drink.
- From the world’s leading rum-maker
- Pack size: 35cl
Store away from the sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Despite Bacardi rum and Coke being the world’s most asked for branded spirit and mixer combination, its unique flavour is also great served over crushed ice in a classic Mojito with the juice from 1/2 a lime, a little caster sugar, handful of mint leaves & topped off with soda to taste. Typical serving size 50ml Bacardi Superior rum per drink.
Name and address
- Bacardi GMBH,
- Alter Postweg,
- Bacardi-Martini Ltd,
- Bacardi Brown-Forman House,
- Kings Worthy,
- SO23 7TW.
Lower age limit